Heroes of Ukraine

«Market Leader» - news and previews making you rich.

Friday, 13 December 05:10 (GMT -05:00)



Business And Politics News

Most British Citizens Support Brexit


According to The Independent, with reference to the recent survey conducted by the ORB, 55% of the U.K. citizens support the idea of quitting the European Union, which is also known as the so-called Brexit. Apparently, the remaining 45% still want to stay in the European Union. It is interesting to note that 12 months ago, the entire picture was the opposite.

 

 

 


If to consider the U.K.’s major political parties, 56% of the Labourists back the EU membership while the remaining 44% advocate the so-called Brexit. With the Conservatives, it is 38% versus 62%. When it comes to the youth aged 18 to 24, 70% are against the Brexit. At the same time, 64% of people aged over 55 want to quit the EU.
 
It is also important to note that on May 10, 2016, British Prime Minister David Cameron claimed that the Brexit scenario would seriously undermine the country’s security. He said that the security of Great Britain and the entire would would be more compromised if Europe’s biggest military power quit the European Union.

 

 

b8dd49314bf26c0e75d879400d38b4ee.jpg


The Prime Minister is sure that the policy of isolation has never helped the United Kingdom to make changes for the better. Every time we turn our back on Europe, we start regretting it later and eventually have to pay big price for coming back, he says.  
 

 

Still, former London Mayor Boris Johnson doesn’t agree with Mr. Cameron by saying that it’s the NATO, not the EU who back security in Western Europe. That’s why he seriously doubts that the Brexit may lead to any escalation or military conflict in Europe. 
 

a7232afd2aeb03d98470ea179e6a9856.jpg

 

 

You are free to discuss this article here:   forum for traders and investors

 

Add to blog
Got a question? – Ask it here »
 

Fed Cuts Key Interest Rate For The First Time In 10 Years

The U.S. Federal Reserve is reported to have cut the key interest rate, which is something really outstanding since the Fed has done it for the first time since 2009.

Publication date: 11 August 03:05 AM

New Prime Minister Names Brexit Date

It seem that the new Prime Minister of the United Kingdom is really determined about everything related to the Brexit. The process is expected to start in later 2019. Boris Johnson's standpoint on the matter didn't come as a surprise to the international expert community, Market Leader reports. The thing is, he has been well-known for being an advocate ad big supporter of quitting the European Union in general, and doing so without a major agreement in particular, which is also known as the hard Brexit scenario. 

Publication date: 07 August 06:54 AM

Johnson Launches Hard Brexit Ad Campaign

Boris Johnson, who has recently been appointed new UK Prime Minister, is on his way to launch an ad campaign to promote the idea of quitting the EU the hard way, which is also known as the hard Brexit. For those of you who don't know, the hard Brexit scenario implies quitting the European Union without signing a major agreement.

Publication date: 31 July 11:43 AM

U.S-China Trade War Is Sponsored By Consumers

According to the IMF, consumers and producers are the biggest losers in the trade war between the United States and China. Despite growing duties, American companies are not in a hurry to move their production back to the USA.

Publication date: 12 July 01:19 AM

US-China Trade Conflict May Trigger Another Global Financial Crisis

Beijing and Washington are one step away from escalating their trade conflict. The confrontation may harm the entire global economy. Some experts belive that the trade war may also trigger another global financial crisis. At this point, the parties seem to have come to a standstill, which is why the chances of the conflict escalating into a move severe trade war are still growing.

Publication date: 18 June 10:18 AM

WTO Lowers Global Trade Growth Forecast

 WTO experts are reported to have revised their forecast for the pace of global trade growth. The renewed forecast names figures below the previous ones - 2,6% against 3,7%. It's also interesting to note that the previous forecast for 2018 failed to match the actual figures.

 
Publication date: 19 May 02:58 AM

How to Protect Investment Capital in 2019?

Existing political and economic risks are pushing international investors into thinking about the security of their investment capital. Chasing big profits becomes secondary to this kind of security.

Publication date: 31 March 11:26 AM

EU Comes Up With Workaround to US Sanctions

The representatives of Germany, France, and the UK have registered a company to let it trade with Iran despite the US sanctions. The company still needs to be approved by 28 EU members.

Publication date: 31 March 02:33 AM

Beijing and Washington are getting ready for the final talks

Publication date: 17 February 08:58 AM

US-China Trade War Reaches Next Level

Washington and Beijing have announced a new round of talks. International experts say that the trade war is indeed going to a whole new level.
Publication date: 08 January 10:17 AM